File name: clockworkempiress.zip
File size: 8.11 GB
(Follow additional instructions in download file)
Clockwork Empires Game Information
Game Name: Clockwork Empires
Genre: Indie, Simulation, Strategy
Developer(s): Gaslamp Games, Inc.
Publisher(s): Gaslamp Games, Inc.
Release date(s): 26 Oct, 2016
PEGI Rating: 12+
Clockwork Empires System Requirements (Windows)
- OS: Windows 7, Operating System of The Lower Classes
- Processor: Intel i5 Processor or Equivalent (“The Little Scrapper” model)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA or AMD card capable of supporting OpenGL 3.2 Core or Above. INTEL HD3000 AND HD4000 GRAPHICS CARDS ARE NOT SUPPORTED.
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 4 GB available space
- Sound Card: Lord Palmerstoke’s Sound-Reproducing “Old-Timey” Wax Cylinder Driver
- Additional Notes: INTEL HD3000 AND HD4000 GRAPHICS CARDS ARE NOT SUPPORTED. The Ministry for Video Game Drivers would like to remind you: true Patriots of the Empire always install their latest Graphics Card Drivers before Enjoying A Bracing Video Game, lest the Blackness Consume Us All.
- OS: Windows 7, 64-Bit Version (By Appointment to Her Majesty)
- Processor: Intel i7 or above, fashioned of Stout Empire Tin and Burnished of Solid Pewter
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: A Big, Shiny NVIDIA or AMD Graphics Card With Lots of Fans Stuck to It. (Remember: More Fans Means More Steampunk!)
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Sound Card: “His Masters’ Voice” Novorusian All-Wailing Gramaphone Module and Borscht Dispensary
- Additional Notes: The Ministry for Growth and Monitoring encourages you to buy a Really Big Monitor.
Clockwork Empires PC Download
Take on the role of a Colonial Bureaucrat sent forth by the Clockwork Empire to build a Frontier Colony. Design buildings and their contents from the ground-up to feed the Ravenous Maw of Industry, manage the uniquely unruly population, and make Important Decisions when the Occult Investigator shows up for a surprise inspection. It’s up to you to ensure the success of a Frontier Colony populated by ambitious overseers, brave soldiers, and oppressed labourers who work and live in workshops, mines, scientific laboratories, lavishly decorated houses, farms, chapels, pubs, and more!
But be wary – every colonist is a unique simulated individual with their own personality, motivation, secrets, and peculiar desires which must be satisfied lest they invite Terrible Consequences ranging from occult rituals to delicious cannibalism.
- Colonists are simulated with individual personalities, memories, and will be happy or miserable depending on your management.
- Free-form building: Design your own floorplans & arrange machines, furniture, and decorations as you see fit. (Or stuff everyone into dire bunkhouses.)
- Mine ore, chop trees, farm cabbage, brew beer, tin weird caviar and try to keep your people from eating one another!
- Beware weird horrible things: Menacing Fishpeople, cults, cannibalism, and more await your colonists.