File name: wormspinball.zip
File size: 1.98 GB
(download instructions found in .zip file)
Worms Pinball Game Information
Game Name: Worms Pinball
Developer(s): Team17 Digital Ltd
Publisher(s): Team17 Digital Ltd
Platform(s): Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 3, PlayStation 4
Mode(s): Single-player, multiplayer
Worms Pinball System Requirements
- A 100% Windows XP/Vista/7 compatible computer system
Worms Pinball PC Download
The Worms™ crew returns, and this time they’ve got balls! The classic Worms™ Pinball sends the cute little pink guys spinning across one of the most realistic pinball tables ever created. Battle with honour through the mystic art of Worms™ Kung-Fu or hang at high noon with the grizzliest, pinkest cowboys this side of Texas. Only Worms™ Pinball offers an action packed pinball simulation of pure wormage! Worms™ Pinball leaves nothing to the imagination. The table sports 3D LED displayed sub-games and parallel objectives, transparent ramps, user-controllable moving gadgets, moving mechanical parts and wild sound effects and music. The table contains over 150 animated parts and thousands of frames of rendered FMV animation for the LED display. It’s got tilt functions, hit combinations as well as drop and dead catches, bounce and flip passes, bang backs, death saves, magnetic fields and countless other exciting features. The depth of game play, variety of action and sophisticated table rules ensures that Worms Pinball will have all gamers, not just hard-core pinheads, hooked.
- Realistic and dynamic physics simulation. The vector-based ball accurately reflects its surroundings adding to the immersive quality of playing in a real world environment. Impulse, inertia, acceleration, momentum, torque, all these real world physical qualities are simulated to produce outstanding realism.
- Atmospheric lighting/reflection/shadow effects
- Multiple Full screen views and tilt function for superb gameplay.
- Up to six multi-balls simultaneously
- Accurate and flexible vector-based ball and flipper simulation
- Sophisticated data compression techniques allowing several thousand frames of rendered FMV animation for the scoreboard and table
- Fantastic hidden sub-games
Worms Pinball Screenshots