File name: warhammer40000winterassault.zip
File size: 4.93 GB
(Follow additional instructions in download file)
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War – Winter Assault Game Information
Game Name: Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War – Winter Assault
Mode(s): Single-player, Multi-player
Developer(s): Relic Entertainment
Release date(s): 1 Jan, 2006
PEGI Rating: 12+
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War – Winter Assault System Requirements (Windows)
Recommended: 2.4 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or equivalent, 512 MB system RAM (required for 8-player multiplayer games), nVidia GeForce 3 or ATI Radeon 8500 or equivalent with 64 MB of Video RAM
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War – Winter Assault PC Download
This extension includes every new unit and methodologies to the energizing gameplay offered by Dawn of War. The Imperial Guard brings new weaponry, including substantial covering, new troop units and in addition protective and went strategies overpowering numbers. Combined with new capacities, this battling power is unbelievably deadly.
- Single-Player Campaign: Winter Assault offers two decisions: the Order Campaign and the Disorder Campaign. The Order Campaign places you in control of the Eldar and the Imperial Guard in their epic battle to secure the Imperium of Man. In the Disorder Campaign, play as the Orks and Chaos Space Marines in their endeavors to smash any imperviousness to their clamorous way.
- Delight in better than ever gameplay highlights: Another tech tree, 100’s of new activitys and unending new techniques will incredibly increase your Dawn of War involvement.
- Coordinate your troops in full scale war: Charge them crosswise over unforgiving new winter battlegrounds with upgraded urban territory and extra intelligent question and structures.
- Enhanced multiplayer: 20 new maps and progressed online components including onlooker mode, orchestrated group play and enhanced auto coordinate push Dawn of War multiplayer to the following level.
- Sharpen your multiplayer aptitudes: The new conflict alternative permits you to practice battle procedures against PC controlled adversaries on a multiplayer delineate.
- Magnificent Guard: Since the start of the Imperium of Man, the Imperial Guard has remained as its mainstays of insurance. With billions of men from more than a million unique universes, they are the biggest and most different battling power in the world.