File name: projectzomboid
File size: 1.23 GB
(Follow additional instructions in download file)
Project Zomboid Game Information
Game Name: Project Zomboid
Genre: Indie, RPG, Simulation, Early Access
Mode(s): Single-player, Multi-player, Co-op, Cross-Platform Multiplayer
Developer(s): The Indie Stone
Publisher(s): The Indie Stone
Release date(s): 8 Nov, 2013
PEGI Rating: 12+
Project Zomboid System Requirements (Windows)
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 10
- Processor: Intel 2.77GHz Dual Core
- Memory: 2Gb Ram
- Hard Disk Space: 1.23gig
- Video Card: OpenGL 2.1 compatible dedicated graphics card
- Sound: OpenAL compatible sound card
Project Zomboid PC Download
Extend Zomboid is an open-finished zombie-swarmed sandbox. It makes basic inquiry – in what capacity will you pass on?
In the towns of Muldraugh and West Point, survivors must plunder houses, manufacture guards and do their most extreme to postpone their unavoidable demise step by step. No help is coming – their proceeded with survival depends all alone shrewd, fortunes and capacity to sidestep a steady swarm.
- No-nonsense Sandbox Zombie Survival Game with an emphasis on sensible survival.
- Online multiplayer survival with determined player run servers.
- Nearby 4 player split-screen community
- Several zombies with swarm mechanics and top to bottom visual and listening to frameworks.
- Full viewable pathway framework and continuous lighting, sound and perceivability mechanics. Stow away in the shadows, stay silent and keep the lights off during the evening, or possibly hang sheets over the windows.
- Unlimited and developing guide (inexactly in view of a certifiable area) for you to investigate, plunder and set up your stronghold. Look at Blindcoder’s guide extend: http://pzmap.crash-override.net/
- Utilize apparatuses and things to specialty weapons, blockade and cook. You can even form zombie confirmation strongholds by hacking trees, sawing wood and rummaging supplies.
- Manage gloom, weariness, appetite, thirst and sickness while attempting to survive.
- Day swings to night. The power wavers. Crowds move. Winter attracts. Nature step by step begins to take once again.
- Cultivating, catching, angling, carpentry, cooking, catching, character customization, abilities and advantages that create in view of what you do in-diversion.
- Legitimate zombies that don’t run. (Unless you instruct them to in the sandbox menu).
- A huge amount of stunning climatic music tracks by the wonder that is Zach Beever.
- Innovative Challenge situations and moment activity ‘Keep going Stand’ mode, on top of consistent Sandbox and Survival
- Full, open and intense Lua modding support.
- Xbox Controller Gamepad bolster on Windows. [Others cushions can be set up physically. Gamepad bolster not at present accessible on Mac]
- We’re a little group right now, but on the other hand we’re focused on giving the accompanying:
- The arrival of our PZ Stories mode that likewise serves as first historically speaking instructional exercise effectively attempting to murder you every step of the way. Kate and Baldspot return!
- Top to bottom and differed NPC experiences driven in a constant world, controlled by a metagame framework that transforms every play-through into your own special zombie survival film with rising story gameplay.
- Consistent extension of the farmland and urban communities around Muldraugh and West Point
- Full wild survival frameworks, creatures and chasing for nourishment.
- More things, creating formulas, weapons and gameplay frameworks.
- Steam Workshop and Achievements bolster