File name: kenshi.zip
File size: 13.84 GB
(Follow additional instructions in download file)
Kenshi Game Information
Game Name: Kenshi
Genre: Indie, RPG, Simulation, Strategy, Early Access
Developer(s): Lo-Fi Games
Publisher(s): Lo-Fi Games
Release date(s): 19 Jul, 2011
PEGI Rating: 12+
Kenshi System Requirements (Windows)
- OS:64-bit Windows
- Processor:Dual-core 64-bit
- Memory:4 GB RAM
- Graphics:Pixel shader 3.0 capable card
- Hard Drive:14GB HD space
- OS:Windows 7 64-bit
- Processor:Quad-core 64-bit
- Memory:8 GB RAM
- Hard Drive:14GB HD space
Kenshi PC Download
A free-roaming squad based RPG. Focusing on open-ended sandbox gameplay features rather than a linear story. Be a trader, a thief, a rebel, a warlord, an adventurer, a farmer, a slave, or just food for the cannibals. Research new equipment and craft new gear. Purchase and upgrade your own buildings to use as safe fortified havens when things go bad, or use them to start up a business. Aid or oppose the various factions in the world while striving for the strength and wealth necessary to simply survive in the harsh desert. Train your men up from puny victims to master warriors. Carry your wounded squad mates to safety and get them all home alive.
- Character Customization: Edit your characters, build up their strengths and watch them endure and grow. Train Your Skills in Robotics, Thievery, Engineering, Medicine, Weapon Smithing and more!.
- Squad-Based Control: Play with one character or control a whole team; an army, even. Combat is Real-Time Strategy style with a choice of ranged and melee fighting styles.
- Build Your Base: Create and run your own city, manage an empire or simply wander the lands as a lone drifter. Research upgrades such as industry tech, weaponry crafting and trade goods.
- Wounds Affect Gameplay: Complex medical system where injured characters limp, crawl, bleed to death or pass out from starvation. Stem blood loss to avoid predators and carry your wounded squad mates to safety.
- Open-ended Gameplay: An original sandbox world. Lay siege as a warlord or make your riches as a trader… There are endless game style possibilities and the world will never stop moving.
- Train hard: There is no level-scaling, the world does not level up along with you. At the start of the game almost everyone will be stronger than you and you’ll have to use your cunning to survive.
- Survive: Escape capture from deadly slavers & cannibal prisons, rescue your squad mates from grisly death and get them all home alive
- Start A Faction: Keep to yourself, form an alliance or oppose other factions and territories of the world… good or bad