File name: heartsofironiv.zip
File size: 1.86 GB
(Follow additional instrctions in download file)
Hearts of Iron IV Game Information
Game Name: Hearts of Iron IV
Genre: Strategy, war
Mode(s): Single-player, Multiplayer
Developer(s): Paradox Development Studio
Platform(s): Microsoft Windows, OS X, Linux
- WW June 6, 2016
PEGI Rating: 12+
Hearts of Iron IV System Requirements
- OS: Windows® 7 x64-bit or Later
- Processor: Intel i5-750 / AMD Phenom IIx4 945
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD HD 6870/ NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 or better, PhysX support
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 30 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 11 Compliant
- Additional Notes: Initial installation requires an internet connection for Steam authentication, and gameplay; software installations require (included with the game) include Steam Client, DirectX 11, NVidia PhysX, .Net Framework 4.5, Visual C++ Redistributable 2010, and Visual C++ Redistributable 2012.
Hearts of Iron IV PC Download
Victory is at your fingertips! Your ability to lead your nation is your supreme weapon, the strategy game Hearts of Iron IV lets you take command of any nation in World War II; the most engaging conflict in world history.
From the heart of the battlefield to the command center, you will guide your nation to glory and wage war, negotiate or invade. You hold the power to tip the very balance of WWII.
It is time to show your ability as the greatest military leader in the world. Will you relive or change history? Will you change the fate of the world by achieving victory at all costs?
- Total strategic war: War is not only won on land, sea and in the air. It’s also achieved in the hearts and minds of men and women.
- Authentic real-time war simulation: Let the greatest commanders of WW2 fight your war with the tools of the time; tanks, planes, ships, guns and newly discovered weapons of mass destruction.
- Assume control of any nation: Choose from the greatest powers striving for victory, or the small nations trying to weather the storm.
- Turn the world into your battlefield: Experience the full WWII timespan in a topographical map complete with seasons, weather and terrain. Snow, mud, storms can be both your strong ally and a ruthless enemy.
- Negotiate or force your will: Experience the advanced politics and diplomacy systems, form factions, engage in trade for resources and appoint ministers to your party.
- Intense Online Combat: Battle in both competitive and cooperative multiplayer for up to 32 players. Featuring cross-platform multiplayer.
- Give your nation a unique edge: Experience the flexible technology system, where all major powers get their own unique identity. Develop detailed historic tanks and planes through research and army experience.