File name: galacticcivilizationsiitwilightofthearnor.zip
File size: 2.14 GB
(download instructions found in .zip file)
Galactic Civilizations II: Twilight of the Arnor Game Information
Game Name: Galactic Civilizations II: Twilight of the Arnor
Developer(s): Stardock Entertainment
Publisher(s): Stardock Entertainment
Platform(s): Microsoft Windows
Release date(s): April 30, 2008
Galactic Civilizations II: Twilight of the Arnor System Requirements
- Operating system: Windows® XP SP3 / Vista™ SP2 / Windows® 7 / 8.1 / 10
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® III 1 GHz (or AMD equivalent)
- Memory: 512 MB (1 GB for Windows 7 / Vista)
- Hard disk space: 2 GB
- Video:64 MB DirectX 9.0c Compatible Video Card
- Sound: DirectX® 9.0c Compatible Sound Card
- DirectX®: DirectX® 9.0c
- Other Requirements: Broadband Internet connection, also to activate this game you must create a Stardock account while launching the game on Steam.
Galactic Civilizations II: Twilight of the Arnor PC Download
Galactic Civilizations II: Twilight of the Arnor: it is 2227 and the fire of war is expending the cosmic system on account of the controls of the abhorrent Dread Lords. However, the rest of the groups, drove by the people, have an arrangement to free the world of the Dread Lords for the last time.
Grow the Galactic Civilizations II universe with Terror Stars, special innovation trees per progress, Map editors, Custom Scenario creators, battle editors, new sorts of boats, new planetary enhancements, and significantly more!
- Beautiful 3D engine brings planets, stars, asteroids and ship battles to life.
- Create custom 3D ships piece-by-piece with your Shipyard.
- Play as any of a dozen unique civilizations or create your own.
- Multiple paths to victory: Military conquest, cultural domination, political alliance, technological supremacy or ascension.
- Addictive gameplay: Dynamic galaxies ranging from tiny to gigantic.
- Superior multi-threaded artificial intelligence enables computer players to provide a challenge without having to cheat.
- Put your scores online via the Metaverse and compete with players from around the world.
- Fully moddable design enables players to create unique opponents, graphics and scenarios.
- Advanced diplomacy enables players to trade, make treaties, alliances and more.
Galactic Civilizations II: Twilight of the Arnor Screenshots