File name: dinodday.zip
File size: 811.935 MB
(Follow additional instructions in download file)
Dino D-Day Game Information
Game Name: Dino D-Day
Genre: Action, Indie
Developer(s): 800 North and Digital Ranch
Publisher(s): 800 North and Digital Ranch
Release date(s): 9 Apr, 2011
PEGI Rating: 12+
Dino D-Day System Requirements (Windows)
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7
- Processor: 3.0 GHz P4, Dual Core 2.0 (or higher) or AMD64X2 (or higher)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 5 GB of free space
- Video Card: Video card must be 128 MB or more and with support for Pixel Shader 2.0b (ATI Radeon X800 or higher / NVIDIA GeForce 7600 or higher / Intel HD Graphics 2000 or higher).
- Sound: Direct X 9.0c compatible sound card
Dino D-Day PC Download
It is 1942. Adolf Hitler has prevailing with regards to restoring dinosaurs. The reptilian swarm has trampled Europe and the Mediterranean. Can nothing stop the Nazi’s dinosaur armed force?
Dino D-Day is a wild, activity pressed multiplayer diversion that vehicles you to a World War II that ought to have been. You and your companions can fight web based serving the reason for the Allied countries or the Nazis. The Allied side incorporates seven playable characters including Trigger, a Protoceratops safeguarded from the Nazis. Each Allied class has interesting weapons and capacities to use in battle. Weapon down a Dilophosaur with your trusty M1 Garand, impact a kamikaze pterosaur out of the sky with your Thompson sub-automatic rifle, or hurl out a dead jackrabbit to draw a raptor into a trap.
As an Axis player you will have your decision of three human classes and four dinosaur classes. Trap your adversary with speed and stealth as the Raptor, hardheartedly pound the foe with an overwhelming 20mm weapon as the Desmatosuchus, frenzy through foe aggregates as the Dilophosaur or get a body and toss it at a foe for a twofold slaughter! Then again in the event that you lean toward a rifle in your grasp, the German warrior classes are the ideal supplement to their dinosaur friends.
You’ve played World War II amusements before… however have you played a World War II diversion with dinosaurs?
- Wild online multiplayer activity including Nazis and Dinosaurs
- 7 playable dinosaur classes: Velociraptor, Dilophosaur, Desmatosuchus, Stygimoloch, Trigger the Protoceratops, Tyrannosaurus Rex, Styracosaur.
- 9 playable human classes
- 26 exemplary World War II weapons and a lot of energizing dinosaur assaults!
- Fueled by Valve’s Software’s Source motor – the innovation behind such uber hits as Half-Life 2, Team Fortress 2, Portal, Portal2, Left 4 Dead, and Left 4 Dead 2!