File name: deadrising2:offtherecord.zip
File size: 8.45 GB
(Follow additional instructions in download file)
Dead Rising 2: Off the Record Game Information
Game Name: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
Genre: Action, Adventure
Mode(s): Single-player, Co-op
Developer(s): Capcom Vancouver
Release date(s): 11 Oct, 2011
PEGI Rating: 12+
Dead Rising 2: Off the Record System Requirements (Windows)
- OS: Windows Vista®/XP, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 Ghz or better, AMD Athlon X2 2.2 Ghz or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800GTS or better, ATI Radeon™ HD 3850 or better
- DirectX®: DirectX® 9.0c or greater
- Hard Drive: 8.5 GB free hard drive space
- Sound: Standard audio device
Dead Rising 2: Off the Record PC Download
Dead Rising® 2: Off the Record observes Frank West – photojournalist and unique saint of the Dead Rising® Willamette occurrence – become the overwhelming focus as players experience a reconsidering of the Fortune City flare-up. Disregard what you think about Dead Rising® 2, “Straight to the point West is back in the diversion!”
The new “Confidentially” storyline implies an all new Dead Rising 2 encounter. Straight to the point will go head to head against more contorted adversaries, assemble more crazy combo weapons, take after his own special mission structure and investigate shiny new regions of Fortune City to get his greatest scoop yet. Join Frank as he enjoys the madness of “Uranus Zone,” Fortune City’s own one of a kind amusement stop. Brimming with dangerous rides and insane attractions, the science fiction themed Uranus Zone is a genuine zombie-slaughtering heaven.
Straight to the point’s returned implies the arrival of his trusty camera, with players ready to gain Prestige Points (PP) for particular photograph openings that are reviewed against criteria, for example, ghastliness, dramatization, erotica and mercilessness.
Notwithstanding the new situation and gameplay upgrades, Dead Rising 2: Off the Record offers a suite of specialized redesigns including load time advancements, enhanced system execution and a large group of framework moves up to convey an all the more fulfilling Dead Rising background.
- Plain West is back – The first Dead Rising saint comes back to get the scoop on the Fortune City episode
- Fortune City however not as you probably are aware it – Experience a re-understanding of the Fortune City episode through the eyes and camera of photojournalist Frank West:
- New story and missions interesting to Frank West
- New situations including Fortune City’s most recent fascination, “Uranus Zone”
- New foes and more crazy Psychos
- New insane and entertaining combo-weapons
- New things and vehicles
- Say “Cheddar!” – Capture those work of art, savage, unnerving and comical Dead Rising minutes, gain Prestige Points and finish every new mission with Frank’s as good as ever camera highlight.
- Updated Experience – Full of specialized changes, framework improvements and highlight moves up to make a speedier, smoother, all the more fulfilling Dead Rising.