File name: crusaderkingsIIhorselords.zip
File size: 2.86 GB
(Follow additional instructions in download file)
Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords Game Information
Game Name: Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
Genre: RPG, Simulation, Strategy
Mode(s): Single-player, Multi-player
Developer(s): Paradox Development Studio
Publisher(s): Paradox Interactive
Release date(s): 14 Jul, 2015
PEGI Rating: 12+
Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords System Requirements (Windows)
- OS: XP/Vista/Windows 7
- Processor: Intel® Pentium® IV 2.4 GHz or AMD 3500+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 2 GB
- Video Card: NVIDIA® GeForce 8800 or ATI Radeon® X1900, 512mb graphics memory required.
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Sound: Direct X-compatible sound card
- Additional: 3-button mouse and keyboard
Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords PC Download
Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords is the ninth development for the top of the line methodology RPG Crusader Kings II, and offers extended gameplay based around the dynamic and energetic migrant societies of the Eurasian steppes.
Presenting new frameworks and diversion mechanics, for example, another administration structure and also the likelihood of having tributary expresses, this development will likewise give you the chance to saddle up and fabricate your realm from horseback.
Extending and controlling exchange on the old Silk Road keeping in mind the end goal to back your triumphs is a choice – however be careful – others will likewise attempt to pick up control of these lucrative courses, and adversary thieves may attempt to wreck your exchange posts on the off chance that you don’t monitor them well.
Will you manufacture a Pax Mongolica and rule Eurasia, interfacing East and West under your guideline and making another period of flourishing? On the other hand will you be the frightful sword that swats down what others have constructed, squashing all in your way?
The time has come to steer of history and turn into the Great Khan!
- New Central Asian societies: Tarim Basin and huge parts of Mongolia added to delineate.
- Roaming government accessible for steppe societies. These capacity in a drastically diverse manner from stationary social orders – you oversee populaces rather than possessions, and armed forces are raised taking into account populace size. Additionally, the ruler’s energy must be adjusted against the interests of the different Clans inside the domain (Clans are not typical vassals, yet rather particular families and groups inside the traveler bunch).
- Over a hundred new occasions add additional shading and pizazz to the Steppes and Central Asia.
- Non-migrant rulers will have exceptional choices for fighting wanderers, for example, developing fortresses in wild adversary lands.
- The Silk Road, with comparing dynamic exchange mechanics and clashes.
- New migrant soldiers of fortune. Send your raucous children or siblings away as warriors of fortune.
- Landless attacking globe-trotters may show up and annoy an area for a period or attempt to vanquish land and settle.
- New discretion choice: Tributary States.